Monday, February 27, 2017

Pay Attention

First week after marriage and I have decided to start blogging again - let's see how long this phase will last.

What changed after marriage? Everything. Being apart 20KM away vs now only 20cm away - is a whole lot of change. And if you don't already know, I am really bad with changes, but I try.

The good thing is, I now come home to a face I love. No more daily skype calls, no more seeing each other only on weekend dates, no more late night walk-me-homes. We walk home together. heh. And i really like that. I like seeing his face when I am awake and before i sleep, in person. I like having him around to regulate me and to make me a better being.

But of course, being married and staying together means also that my daily habits must change. Gone are the days of late nights watching KR variety shows, gone are the days where we skype-chat but really we are opening up new google browsers for looksee. I now have to adapt to his schedule, his sleep patterns, his early-bird waking up pattern (it kills me, seriously), and his constant shower of kisses to me. Most part of it i love, but some part i'm still learning.

one week into marriage and I'm nervous, scared, but mostly also fascinated with this new change that has blossomed.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment